Lucy and Michael would love for all of their guests to join them for a night of
dinner, dancing and music to celebrate their marriage!
The reception will be held at:
Festivities will begin at 5:00pm with a delicious traditional
10-course Chinese banquet to follow shortly after.
The last dance will be around 9:00pm.
The tentative schedule of events for the evening is as follows:
- Guests arrive (music provided by Hayes Kolb,
Sugar Rhythm Dance).
- Wedding party will greet and meet the guests.
- Dinner banquet is served.
- Lucy and Michael have their first dance.
- Parent dances.
- Wedding party dances.
- General dancing!
- Cutting of the wedding cake.
- Garter toss.
- Bouquet toss.
- More dancing!
- Last dance of the evening.
- Lucy and Michael bid farewell to their guests!
The tentative banquet menu is the following (subject to change):
Cantonese Cold-Cut Combo Platter
Sauteed Prawn and Chicken Filet
Treasure of the Sea Soup
Braised Sea Cucumber with Shiitake Mushrooms and Grreens
Ginger and Scallion Twin Dungeness Crabs
Steamed Fresh Whole Fish
Ming's Special Fried Rice
Red Bean Dessert Soup
Last updated: March 31, 2005